Bell is currently looking for Sales Representatives!
What’s the role?
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Customer facing environment – can occasionally require outbound business development (cold calls, call back, special events, etc.)
- Exceed customers’ expectations by going the extra mile
- Demonstrate initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and promotional offerings
- Handle customer escalations and act as a liaison to resolve customer concerns
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell brand
Do you fit the part?
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience
- A great attitude towards customer service is required
- Commitment to driving sales and achieving store targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the latest technology
- Must commit to a minimum 20 hours per week
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
What’s in it for you?
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Guaranteed hourly wage plus commission structure
- Health Benefits
- Incentives and rewards
- Career opportunities
To apply please click here