Reitmans is where the latest looks come to play. Join our team and let your passion for fashion show. We look forward to working with you!
We are looking for a talented Assistant Manager to join our team!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager is the customer service expert and brand ambassador. Their key focus is to support the Store Manager and ensure that customers are served according to customer experience standards and achieve sales targets.
A typical day will also include the following:
- Making business priorities come to life via superior planning and goal setting;
- Creating a positive environment where employees are proud to contribute and be brand ambassadors;
- Providing feedback and coaching to fashion associates to help them reach their goals.
- Delegating tasks/activities in order to meet expectations and timelines;
- Being groomed to become a Store Manager.
This opportunity might be for you if you are customer driven; you go out of your way to make your customers smile.
- You are passionate about the fashion industry and have 1 to 3 years of experience in management;
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong problem-solving skills and excel at relationship building;
- You have the ability to coach others and prioritize and delegate tasks.
- You have the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you!
Reitmans Canada Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Reitmans Canada Limited, however only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Reitmans Canada Limited will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.