E-mail resume to: email@example.com
We’ve been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
Because, Service matters!
We’re looking for a motivated, quality-driven Graveyard Porter to join our team at Westshore Town Center. This position is full-time, Sunday to Thursday with graveyard working hours of 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
Reporting directly to the Manager, the Graveyard Porter will ensure a germ-free environment, securing and maintaining tools/equipment used to perform the day to day work and performing other duties as assigned or requested.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Cleaning and sanitizing that includes washrooms, common and play areas
- Replenish any used or missing supplies (toilet rolls, hand towels, hand soap)
- Dust all visible surfaces within reach which includes phone booths, counter tops, pillars, lighting fixtures, window ledges and vents
- Spot clean all lobby floors and wash thoroughly as required
- Vacuum all entrance mats in lobbies
- Wash and polish floor as per weekly schedule provided by supervisor
- Other reasonable requests from management.
- Participate in educational programs and in-service trainings.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Complete assigned tasks in a professional manner and within the time frame provided.
- Adhere to the Occupational Health & Safety Act and related legislation.
- Represent the department with a professional and positive attitude.
- Perform other related duties as required and as assigned by the Manager.
We are looking for..
- A Great Attitude!
- A good communicator with interpersonal skills.
- At least one (1) year experience in cleaning.
- Ability to read and write.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act and Workplace Hazardous Materials.
- A clear criminal background check is required for this role.
As an employer of choice, we treat all our employees consistently and fairly to help you achieve personal and professional ambitions.
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
We thank all applicants for considering a career with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.