About the position:
- Promptly and efficiently fill orders according to bill flow
- Run various pieces of kitchen equipment, time the steps in each dish and know the cooking requirements of each dish
- Be knowledgeable about menu items, menus changes and food preparation procedures to ensure a remarkably consistent guest experience
- Ensure safe food handling procedures are followed 100% of the time
- You might have experience in the service / hospitality industry.
- Previous back of house experience would be nice but isn’t required.
- We will consider the right person, with the right attitude who can back-up their abilities through previous work, or involvement in teams (school, work or sports)
- You are easily coachable and see feedback as an opportunity to keep improving your skills and abilities
Apply in person at the restaurant or via e-mail to Tyler at the link provided