About QuadReal Property Group
QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate company headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. Assets under management are $61.2 billion. From its foundation in Canada as a full-service real estate operating company, QuadReal has evolved its capabilities to invest in public and private debt and equity markets. QuadReal invests directly, via programmatic partnerships and through operating companies in which it holds an ownership interest.
QuadReal seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
- Accounts payable – code, verify and input invoices to ensure they are processed in timely manner.
- Investigate overdue balances diligently. Maintain billing system.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly Visa transaction statements.
- Accounts receivable – reporting, support and bank deposits.
- Analyze and act on monthly aged receivables report.
- Prepare and provide tenant history/statements of account and ensure accuracy of posted rental charges and payment receipts.
- Provide tenant security deposit balance reports.
- Assist PM annually to verify year-end Tenant Realty Tax and CAM information for year-end adjustments.
- Enter monthly tenant sales, prepare monthly sales reports, and distribute them.
- Actively pursue any outstanding amounts regarding Tenant rents and respond to Tenant’s inquiries.
- Assist in preparation of various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for PM and assist in annual budgeting process.
- Prepare Lease Review Checklists and ensure the accuracy of information.
- Liaison with lease administrators and distribute annual rental notices as well as year-end adjustment notices to ensure that terms of the lease agreement are met.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and reforecasts for each building
- Assist with tenant’s events
- Prepare and distribute tenant’s correspondences, such as letter and memos
- Assist in resolving tenant’s daily issues/complaints
- Maintain tenant lists/files
- Embrace and pro-actively support QuadReal’s culture of environmental sustainability, and corporate and social responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma supplemented with some post-secondary in business, real estate, or accounting
- 2 years of experience in property management and/or real estate property accounting role, or 4 + years experience in an administrative role with a desire to work in the real estate industry
- Proficient with principles of accounting ideally with 2 years’ accounts receivable/payable hands-on experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships
- Professional phone manner; mature and self-motivated team player with good conflict-resolution skills
- A self starter, able to allocate one’s time effectively and manage tight deadlines
- Able to work under pressure and achieve quality results
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and adapt to new ideas and constant change
- An eagerness to share ideas and find opportunities to improve our property management services
- Results oriented, detail oriented and accurate
- A dedication to providing exceptional service, every day
- Ability to perform with exceptional integrity, always striving to do the right thing and help to create an environment built on trust, honesty, and respect.
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.
QuadReal has introduced a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for everyone working in our offices or sites. Accordingly, a successful candidate offered employment at QuadReal will need to provide proof of full vaccination prior to commencing employment, subject exemptions permitted under applicable employment and human rights legislation.