At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That’s why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
Purpose of the role:
Under the supervision of the store’s management team, the sales associate is responsible for answering customer’s expectations and needs in a fast and courteous manner, while maximizing sales potential.
• Cordially greet every customer
• Answer customer’s questions and advise them on (features, benefits, advantages, quality and materials of the merchandise) and recommend complementary products
• Offer good fitting room service with discretion
• Reach and exceed personal sales objectives
• Prepare, place and identify merchandise (reception, price tags, sizing, displays…)
• Ensure the cleanliness of the store and back store
• Stay informed of new products and their technicalities
• Execute the payment transactions of the sales and prepare gift wrappings
• Follow all company policies and procedures in all areas of security and loss prevention
• Execute all other related jobs.
• Sales experience
• Passion for sales and fashion
• Result oriented and attentive to needs
• Proactive and diplomatic
• Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment.
Please apply with resume in person to the store