Our shift leaders bring fun, learning and confidence to parents & children by providing an exceptional customer experience and contributing to the profitability, success and growth of the store. They oversee store operations, including shift task organization and store opening and closing duties, in conjunction with/or in the absence of management.
This is a great growth opportunity for someone looking to expand their leadership skills in a part time role. We are seeking individuals with flexible availability including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with customers to create the “Mastermind shopping experience”
- Enthusiastically assist customers with their product selections, relying on your customer service skills and the product knowledge you will learn
- Participating in the creation of inviting, attractive merchandise displays & general store upkeep
- Processing customers transactions thru the POS system
- Receiving & merchandising incoming store inventory
We seek candidates who:
- Have a high school diploma
- Have at least 1 year experience in a key holder/shift leader role
- Are outgoing, friendly and enjoy interacting with people
- Share our passion for the best in children’s specialty toys and books
- Possess strong communication skills
- Enjoy a fun-filled, fast paced environment
- Are dedicated team players who will commit to our goal of creating an outstanding shopping experience for our customers
- Are flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays
Mastermind Toys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Upon request, Mastermind Toys will, in consultation with the applicant, determine the nature of any accommodation that may be required.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Mastermind; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)