As one of Canada’s leading apparel retailers, Mark’s stands out for its commitment to comfort, quality and style. Mark’s is a leader in product development, innovation and quality through its assortment of industrial apparel, footwear and accessories, with strong private and exclusive brands. As a valued part of the Canadian Tire family of companies, our employees across Mark’s are leading our brand’s evolution to be Canada’s number one destination for men’s industrial and casual apparel and footwear. Please apply online using the link provided.
As a Shipper/Receiver you’ll be on the “behind the scenes” team ensuring the efficient management and operation of the store. Working closely with a small team, you’ll get the first look and feel of our store’s products and brands by managing all inventory before it hits the sales floor.
What you’ll do
- Complete all shipping and receiving functions of incoming and outgoing product shipments, including completion of required documentation for product warranties responsible for accuracy and timeliness of receipts and submissions of all records
- Maintains efficiency and set up of stock room is to standard
- Provide support to store teams in all areas of floor and store maintenance
- Prepares and submits all store and HO documentation as required and within required time frames
- Responsible for all policy and procedures involving store openings and back door security
- Provide assistance to the sales staff in moving of display units and restocking of merchandise
- Assist in the preparation for physical inventory counts
- Maintain the backroom to the standards set forth in the Backroom Standards and Restocking Manual
Standards of Performance and Measurement:
- Store inventory results; 100% carton control
- All outstanding cartons and transfers claimed within allowable timeframes
Evening and weekend availability is a requirement of this role
Who you are
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Team players with strong communications skills
- Passionate about their work and enjoy making authentic connections
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce or looking for a new job this is definitely the place to be.
What you bring
- Physically capable of lifting and moving heavy containers (up to 50lbs)
- Demonstrates computer literacy
- Previous retail or warehouse experience is an asset
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Top Employers.
Mark’s is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees – their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.