Pajama Party with Santa
December 1, 2, 8, 9, 15 & 165:30 PM
Who can sleep when Santa’s in town?
Little ones are invited to don their comfiest jammies and join us for an evening of stories and sing-alongs with Santa. Six dates are available, registration is $25 per family and your ticket comes with a sing-along colouring book, a 6″ collectible plush moose (one per child) and a photo with Santa (one per family). Proceeds will benefit the Goldstream Food Bank.
How it works: Children will sit on the special story carpet at Santa’s cabin, either on their own or on their parent’s laps, for stories and a sing-along. Afterwards, families will be invited to stay for a pajama-clad photo with Santa. This event is most suitable for children two to six years old.
In order to keep our guests and team safe, we’ve implemented the following safety protocols:
- Guests aged 12 and older, including parents and guardians accompanying Santa’s younger visitors, will need to show their BC Vaccine Card
- Sanitizer will be available upon entry to Santa’s cabin set
- Guests five and older will need to remain masked until photo time, when masks may be removed to capture the snapshot
- A plexi-glass shield sits between Santa and his guests and is set up such that it is minimally noticeable in photos
- Guests will not be permitted to sit on Santa’s lap, but will be sitting on their own bench beside Santa (if children are unable to sit on their own, please come prepared to be in the photo with them)
- If you are feeling unwell on the day of your visit, please stay home