Oh, Canada! The weeks leading up to Canada Day are so special as there’s such a sense of community and pride in the air that the positive vibes are contagious! Victoria has such an amazing array of events to attend that it is hard to pick where to go. Fabulous brunch date? Fireworks display ? Outdoor concert? Family BBQ? How do you decide?! Maybe you have packed your long weekend full of everything the city has to offer like I did by not just choosing one activity. So why not grab a few things and take advantage of our wonderful offerings while you’re out and about?
- Stock up at Northern Reflections – they’ve got all kinds of fun things like pins, shirts, and home decor! They’re even a Canadian company.
- Need a balloon or a funny wig? Dollarama has you covered
- Don’t forget a red or white Canada shirt from Ardene, maybe a little flip flop action too.
- Heading out for that picnic? Grab some Great White North themed blankets from QE/Quilt’s Etc.
- Try Winners/Homesense for Canadiana pillows, wood crates and everything in between!
- And if you’re in charge of bringing the bubbly, check out the fab selection of local bevvies at our BC Signature Liquor Store
So whatever you decide to do, may it be filled with all things Red, White and Canadian!