Thank you for considering Westshore Town Centre as a contributor to your charitable organization. We are a proud supporter of our community and encourage you to submit a proposal for consideration.
Westshore Town Centre supports the community by providing free table space for various registered charities and non-profit groups to raise funds or increase public awareness. To qualify for complimentary space, non-profit groups, organizations or clubs must provide a government-sanctioned charitable number and the space must be used solely for fundraising and charitable awareness activities. Some examples of eligible groups include sports teams, school groups and charities.
All requests for space must be submitted via email, mail or in person to Kelly McClure, Marketing Manager. Upon acceptance, a Temporary Occupancy Agreement will be issued to you. All groups must have a minimum $2 million liability insurance with additional insureds.
Please note that we require at least one-month advance notice for display space. In keeping with our community spirit, Westshore Town Centre gives preference to organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Make a contribution to the local community including non-profit, cultural, educational and social service groups
- Serve the Westshore communities
- Are a registered charitable organization
- Directly support school, education and literacy
We do not support the following:
- For-profit activities (please refer to Specialty Leasing page for such requests)
- Organizations or projects outside or originating outside of British Columbia
- Travel for individuals or groups
- Religious or political organizations and affiliated activities (petitions or protests)
Each year, we receive numerous requests for monetary donations, sponsorship, raffles, auctions, advertising and display space. Due to the number of requests we receive, Westshore Town Centre has implemented a standard process in determining which requests we approve.
Please mail, email, or drop-off your proposal letter for consideration to:
Westshore Town Centre
2945 Jacklin Road
Victoria, BC V9B 5E3
Please note that your request or proposal letter does not constitute an agreement. Upon acceptance, a temporary occupancy agreement will be sent to you.
For additional information please contact: