Your favourite time of the year has arrived! Oh yes – it’s time for all things spooky, and per the usual, we’ve got you covered!
InCharacter Costume and Novelty is back at WTC and promises to be your one-stop-shop for macabre materials and scary stuff. To get you ready for the upcoming sinister season, we’ve curated a list of some of the hottest Hallowe’en costumes for 2019:
- Stranger Things – Think: Scoops Ahoy costumes and Eleven’s retro Gap look
- Marvel – This trend is not going away any time soon! For 2019, the hottest supers are Captain Marvel, Black Panther and (sorry ‘Cap) Iron Man
- Pennywise – Just thinking about the red balloon gives us the creeps!
- Fortnite – And you’ve got options! Dark Voyager, Brite Bomber, Skull Trooper or Black Knight, they’re all coming to your door looking for treats on October 31.
- Bob Ross (no, we are not kidding)
- Riverdale – Now’s your chance to join the South Side Serpents!
- Princesses – Obvs
- Nickelodeon’s JoJo – Put up your rainbow ponytail!
- The Genie from Aladdin – You ain’t never had a trick or treater like him!
InCharacter not only will hook you up with the trendiest costume gear, they also have a huge selection of accessories (need cat ears?), decor, make up and even coloured contact lenses. Pop by and visit while their stock is still full, ’cause you know they’ll be selling out fast. They are located near the play area between Bali Kiss and Freedom Mobile.
Mark your calendars– Westshore Town Centre will be hosting our annual community trick or treating at participating retailers at the mall on October 31 from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM – we cannot wait to see who you bring to us for treats!