‘Tis the season for Secret Santa gift exchanges! Wine, coffee gift cards and chocolates are wonderful, but if you’re looking to gift something a little different… we’ve got you covered with our top five unique Secret Santa gift ideas!
1. A card game: There are so many different types of cards games available out there that are family friendly (like Pictionary or Quiddler). Option: if the person you’re gifting to has an “adult” sense of humour, there are card games in that genre too (no, we won’t mention any here on this family-friendly website!). Shop at: Mastermind Toys or Calendar Club.
2. Magazines: Dare to be different! If you know even a little bit about the person you are gifting to, there’s a huge chance that someone somewhere publishes a magazine about something they’re interested in. Depending on your budget, pick up a stack of magazines on a variety of subject matter, and win at Secret Santa. Shop at: Coles or Shopper’s Drug Mart.
3. A fuzzy blanket: Do you know anyone who does not appreciate a warm and cozy blanket? Give the gift of cozy at your next party and see how happy the recipient is. Shop at: Quilts Etc.
4. Gloves, scarf & toque set: We love a good gift set here at WTC! Sticking with our current theme of staying warm this holiday season, gifting a hat, gloves and scarf shows that you care. With several retailers offering ready-made sets, all you need to do is choose the colour. Shop at: Just Cozy, Ricki’s or Reitmans
5. Photo frame: Allow your giftee to cherish their holiday memories forever by giving them a beautiful photo frame. Shop at: HomeSense
Once you’ve found the perfect (and more interesting) Secret Santa gift, we offer gift wrapping by donation here at Westshore Town Centre! Find Santa’s little helpers near Dollarama.