Everything is coming up roses at Westshore Town Centre!
Rosé all day (or at least all evening) with us on Wednesday, May 5 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM from the comfort of your own home and experience a bouquet of online workshops on food and drink, beauty, DIY and more. Registration is complimentary via EventBrite.
Workshop Schedule (subject to change):
- 7:00 PM Let’s Talk Rosé: Yes let’s! And let’s do it while we create a custom rosé cocktail (perfect for the upcoming patio weather) courtesy of Twist of Fate Craft Cocktails, starring your fave sparkling rosé from Signature BC Liquor.
- 7:30 PM A Rose by Any Other Name: Robert from @thesimmeringpot will lead this tutorial on how to bake delish apple roses with ingredients from Fairway Market.
- 8:00 PM Say Rosé! Professional photographer Mary Jane Howland will share her top tips for snapping Insta-worthy cell phone pics of your littles… or the fur-babies in your life, brought to you by our friends at Urban Art.
- 8:15 PM Everything’s Coming Up Roses: Make-up artist Erica Harris will share how to choose the perfect shade of rosé for our lips, while showcasing all her fave brands from the Beauty Boutique at Shopper’s Drug Mart.
- 8:30 PM DIY Rosy Upgrade: From basic to blooming amazing! Lindsey from @thewestnest_ will take a simple picture frame from Dollarama, a little glue and some creativity and voila – you’ll have a rosy piece to brighten your home for the season!
- 8:50 PM Relax and Renew: Sip soothing rose tea and join our representative from Atmosphere / Sport Chek in a short routine of stretches and exercises designed to help you relax and prepare for a restful sleep.
Bunches of Prizes: Guests who attend the event will be entered into draws to win various giveaways throughout the evening!
Play Along! – Rose & Rosé is all about having fun, connecting with friends, and playing along… if you feel like it. If you’d like to mix cocktails, bake apple roses, give a rosy upgrade to a Dollarama picture frame and more, we’ve put together a little shopping and materials list for you here.
You’re a Work of Art: SOLD OUT The first 50 guests to register will receive a complimentary digital art portrait – using a photo you provide! – from renowned digital artist Niki Saint. Blossoming soon: all portraits will be used to create a future art installation at Westshore Town Centre!
Petal Pack: SOLD OUT Rose & Rosé is a free event to attend, however if you’d like to participate in the make and bake components of the event, a limited amount of Petal Packs will be available for purchase for $20, with proceeds to the Goldstream Food Bank. Pick up at Westshore Town Centre admin office only. Your Petal Pack comes in a beautiful rose tote from La Vie en Rose and contains the following items:
- A custom Rose & Rosé stemless wine glass
- One bottle of Fentiman’s rose lemonade from Fairway Market
- Three 3.5″ diameter ramekins from Dollarama for baking apple roses
- A selection of 2-3 rosé lip shades from the Beauty Boutique at Shopper’s Drug Mart
- A rose wash / travel bag from La Vie en Rose
- “Wild Roses of Metchosin” hand-made soap and bath bomb from Metchosin Soap Works
- An 8″ X 10″ picture frame from Dollarama and faux floral for the DIY component
- A package of Four O’Clock Peaceful Dreams tea from Fairway Market to enjoy as we wind down the evening
Register today by clicking here!