Photos With Santa
November 27 - December 24
We’re so excited to welcome Santa back to Westshore Town Centre in person! Below is everything you need to know about how visits and photos will work, please review all of the information carefully before making your booking.
Visits and photos with Santa are by appointment only, at the link at the bottom of this page. We are releasing dates in intervals. This first block includes dates up to Sunday, December 12. The second set of dates (December 13 – 24) will be released on Saturday, December 4. When you book, enter your e-mail address very carefully! Your booking confirmation will be sent to that e-mail address.
If you have a question about your appointment or need to cancel, please reply to the confirmation e-mail you received after booking and our photographer will assist you. Note, that cancellations must be made at least two hours before your appointment time to qualify for a refund.
- $27.99 plus applicable taxes and includes:
- 4″x 6″printed photo in a protective folder
- digital download and
- 6″ collectible plush moose (limited quantities, while supplies last)
- Extra print and digital download $7.99 plus applicable taxes.
- Extra 6″ collectible plush moose (limited quantities, while supplies last) $9.99 plus applicable taxes.
- Only credit and debit cards will be accepted (no cash)
- To keep bookings on time, your appointment will not be held if you are late. Missed appointments will not be refunded.
For info on PET PHOTOS, click here
- Photos with Santa are by appointment only
- Please do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled visit time.
- Guests aged 12 and older, including parents and guardians accompanying Santa’s younger visitors, will need to show their BC Vaccine Card
- Sanitizer will be available upon entry to Santa’s cabin set
- Guests five and older will need to remain masked until photo time, when masks may be removed to capture the snapshot
- A plexi-glass shield sits between Santa and his guests and is set up such that it is minimally noticeable seen in photos
- Guests will not be permitted to sit on Santa’s lap, but will be sitting on their own bench beside Santa (if children are unable to sit on their own, please come prepared to be in the photo with them)
- Payment will occur at booking time, however, if you choose to purchase additional photos after your visit, only credit cards or debit cards will be accepted (no cash)
- If you are feeling unwell on the day of your visit, please cancel your appointment by replying to your confirmation e-mail at least two hours or longer before your appointment time, stay home and rebook for another day
November 27 to December 12: Book your visit with Santa here.
December 15 to December 24: Book your visit with Santa here.