June 2411:30 AM to 3:30 PM
The second annual Sweet Street event is back at Westshore Town Centre and it’s sweeter than ever! On Saturday, June 24 from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Westshore Town Centre’s Cineplex parking lot will become a sweet escape for anyone seeking a sugar rush.
From cotton candy and ice cream to cookies, cupcakes, International delicacies and more, there will be something for everyone on Sweet Street. In addition to all the sweet treats, visit our beekeeper tent hosted to learn about urban beekeeping and meet the bees that live on the shopping centre’s roof.
Bring the family (and your sweet tooth!), drop by the Victoria Buzz tent for a chance to win sweet prizes, and don’t miss the chance to snap a selfie at the sweetest backdrop while you’re there.
More vendors are being added all the time, check back soon!
Food Trucks & Carts:
- Betty’s Greek Honey Ballz – all the way from Vancouver, you’ll love these delicious Greek treats
- Country Crepes – because who doesn’t love crepes?
- Hazel’s Ice Cream – Hazel’s back with your fave ice cream bars in multiple flavours
- Holy Cow Mini Donuts – A market favourite… but will you share? Or keep them to yourself?
- Softie’s Ice Cream & Fun Foods – classic frozen treats and soft service ice cream
- Sweet & Dandy Cotton Candy – this vendor sold out at Sweet Street in 2022, don’t miss they’re amazing selection of gourmet cotton candy
in partnership with The Mom Market Vancouver Island
- Alvéole – visit the beekeeper tent to learn about the bees that live on our roof
- Amanda’s Cookie Creations – a returning favourite from Sweet Street 2022, you’ll love these pretty (and yummy!) decorated cookies
- BABKA Bakery House – serving up croissants, tart and unique European treats
- Boonie’s Baked Goods – a drool-worthy selection of squares and loaves
- Buttercream Bliss Bakery – yummy gourmet cupcakes, giant cookies and more
- Crunch & Co – fun and delicious freeze-dried candy
- Ellie Parks Confections – a sweet selection of cake jars, cake push pops, loaves and more
- Flourish Beautea – cool off with fruit teas and sparkling ades, then treat yourself to a mochi ball
- Go Nourish – gluten and dairy free cookies, brownies and more
- House of Tunisian Sweets – delicacies like shortbread, backkootoo and zooza
- Oh Sugar – all your favourite candy and International treats in one place
- Peanut Butter Kisses – Treats for your furry family members!
- Sasquatch Snacks – the most amazing gourmet candies pecans (you should probably get at least two bags)
- Smoky Mountain Apiary – multiple flavours of locally made honey (find them next to our beekeeper!)
See you there!