A Message From Westshore Town Centre:
Mask Policy: Masks are required in all public indoor settings for all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+). A face shield or mouth shield are not substitutes for a mask, nor are turtlenecks or shirt collars pulled up over your mouth. If you are medically exempt from wearing a mask, please keep your documentation with you. Refusal to comply with this provincial mandate may result in a $230 fine. Visit the Province of BC website here for details on this Provincial Health Order (PHO).
Proof of Vaccination Requirements: By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination will be required to access some events, services and businesses, including restaurants, movie theatres and gyms beginning September 13. For details on this order, please click here.
Operating Hours: Please note that some of our retailers may operate on reduced hours, or are open only select days of the week. Additionally, while our best efforts have been made to provide the latest information on our website, as this situation is ever-changing, it is suggested that you check with the individual retailer directly prior to your visit.
What We’re Doing for our Guests:
You will see some important changes as you return to Westshore Town Centre. Our key focus is on the health, safety, and well-being of our retailers, their guests, our team members, and service providers, while maintaining physical distancing practices, and continued communication. This has been, and will continue to be, our top priority.
- Reducing stalls and sink access in public washrooms and replacing hand dryers with a paper option
- The family washroom will be limited to one family at a time
- Security on site 7 days per week 24 hours per day
- Enhanced sanitation and frequency of cleaning from our Housekeeping Team
- Curbside pickup stalls will be offered from participating stores to offer vehicle delivery
- Sanitization stations are located throughout the shopping centre
What We’re Asking of our Guests
- Adhere to all signage within the mall
- Sanitize hands upon entry
- Wash hands as often as necessary
- Maintain a social distance of 6 ft/ 2 m
- Do not visit if you are symptomatic
- Use credit or debit cards
- Follow line up queues accordingly
- Visitation to the administration office by appointment only
Updated August 25, 2021